OFFICE HOURS & LOCATIONS
Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays • 2:00pm to 8:30pm
Mindful Therapy Group • 7100 Fort Dent Way, Suite 220 • Tukwila, WA 98188
Thursdays • 2:00pm to 8:30pm
Saturdays • 9:00am to 1:00pm
Mindful Therapy Group • 21907 64th Ave W, Suite 200 • Mountlake Terrace, WA 9804
Office hours by appointment only.
CONFIDENTIALITY & INFORMED CONSENT
In Washington state, anyone over the age of 13 must consent to counseling. In addition, most treatment related information is confidential and cannot be shared with anyone without the client’s written permission. This includes parents or caregivers.
If under 13, consent and releases must be provided by a parent or guardian who is legally able to make medical decisions.
There are three notable exceptions to this law:
- Your therapist believes there’s imminent danger that you will do harm to yourself or another person.
- There’s evidence of child or elder abuse or neglect, where you’re either the target or the perpetrator.
- When directed by a court if you’re involved in civil litigation or criminal prosecution.
I don’t provide on-call or emergency services. If you’re having a mental health crisis, you should do one of the following:
- Dial 9-1-1
- Call the King County Crisis Line at 1-866-427-4747
- Go to the nearest emergency room
Here are a few more useful phone numbers:
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, a 24-hour crisis line: 1-800-273-8255
- The Trevor Project, a crisis line for LBGTQ teens: 1-866-488-7386
- Teen Link, a Seattle-area phone line staffed by trained teen volunteers: 1-866-833-6546